Yesterday was the 2nd birthday for little boys. They had a great day. 


We played inside, and then grandparents came over. They call both of our parents "guh-guh" which is granddaddy, and "ma" which is grandmother/grandma. So all day I told the boys guh-guh and ma were coming. Oh how they were excited.







We played outside. B watered my flowers and S "worked".

We played inside, and then grandparents came over. They call both of our parents "guh-guh" which is granddaddy, and "ma" which is grandmother/grandma. So all day I told the boys guh-guh and ma were coming. Oh how they were excited.After supper we had cupcakes to celebrate the big day. B said "oh boy" while eating his. S crumbled his up and ate the crumbs. At least it was an improvement over last year. For his first birthday, B got sick after eating his cupcake. He had a little bug. Things seemed to go better this year.






We'll have a small party this weekend, so I'll put up some pictures of that next week. Have a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment