Friday, May 16, 2008

Dirt is Great, and so is Pizza

Oh how the boys love to get dirty. You just wouldn't even believe it. They often have to get a bath before lunch and naptime. Our backyard is very shady, so there's not much grass. And of course they love to find the dirt and throw it all over each other. Sometimes they eat it. Yum! We played outside for a while on Tuesday morning, and here are some pictures to document the dirtiness.





In other news, B likes to eat pizza. We ordered pizza Sunday, and there was still some left Tuesday. So B wanted to eat it. Except, he didn't just say "I want pizza" or even "pizza". No, that would be too easy. Instead he sat in his chair at the table, reached his arm towards the counter, and whined. Since I'm not too good at reading minds, I had no clue what he wanted. It was probably 15 minutes before I finally figured out he wanted pizza. He ate almost an entire piece. I showed him how to hold it, and he did!




No comments: