Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Sickly S

Poor poor S. He has an ear infection (we think). Yesterday (Monday) I realized he was warm, so I took his temperature, and while it was not very high, it was still higher than it should have been. So we went in to the doctor yesterday afternoon, and she said it looked like one ear was slightly red. We have ear infection-drugs that he does not like to take. He is also on Tylenol to reduce his fever (which he also does not like to take). This, of course, explains why he was so tired at the wedding on Saturday, and why he slept for almost 3 hours on Sunday on the drive back. Yes, I am a slow-learner.

Due to all the sickness I had to miss my Beth Moore Bible study last night, and my Creative Correction study this morning. That makes me very sad. I love Beth Moore studies. I'm a newbie to her, but already I love her.

So please pray that little S begins to feel better soon. And also that little B stays healthy through all of this.

No comments: