Today S escaped. We were getting ready for church. I had already put B in the car, and was getting the coffees ready (because we were attending the 8:25am service, and we live 30 minutes away from church, we have to drink our coffee on the way). S was in the back with hubby who was getting dressed. Hubby walked into the kitchen (where I was) and says "Where is S?" I had no idea what he was talking about. He thought I had S and I thought he had S.
So we looked. S was standing ON THE FRONT PORCH. Yes friends, he had walked out of the door and was standing on the porch. We have practically no porch. It's barely deep enough for the door to open, so there was not much room for him. Fortunately he's small. But he was just standing there, looking through the glass door, smiling. I am so thankful he did not fall, because yes I do realize how dangerous that was! So hubby and I have a new rule - if either baby is not with one of us, we have to ensure the other parent has the baby. No more escapes!
Happy 14 month birthday to B & S!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hey girl - glad to see you are blogging now! It can be addicting.
Post a Comment