Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Playing Catch Up!

We've been quite busy lately. After hubby's sister returned from her honeymoon, we all went up to their parents for a night, as she (and her new hubby) were moving out of state. So we had a family dinner, watched them open some of their wedding gifts, and saw them off the next day. From there we went to my parents' for a night. Finally we came back home! Lots of going.

Here are some pictures of the boys that have been taken in the last few weeks.

B. is pushing S. on the fire engine. They love this thing. You will see it often.

This is part of B's face coming toward you with a spoon. I was trying to get his whole face, because it was funny, but he walks too fast these days. He also likes to hold a spoon. He feels big.

S watching his aunt and new uncle packing the moving truck. He's probably also watching their dog. They have a lab, and he's really big.

B sitting with dad outside. B does not like to walk on any surface that is outside. He cries if you try. So we are taking baby steps.

S with his fire engine. He loves to play outside.
And now I must get back to work. I have been doing some side work for someone I know who owns his own consulting business. He's got me working on a project for him, so I have to get back to it!

Oh, S is much better. He is currently eating a book. I better go save the book from complete destruction!

No comments: