We have returned home from our trip. It was wonderful!! I highly recommend taking a group if you ever have an opportunity. Anyway, the boys spent the first part of the week with my parents and the second half of the week with husband's parents. When we picked them up, they were so ready to come home! We took just a short drive in the big red truck, so we didn't put their car seats in the truck, just used the regular seat belt. Ben wasn't a fan. He wanted his car seat back!
I used the movie feature on my camera to video them talking about going home. Just before I did this Seth was talking up a storm about what the Easter Bunny brought him and how he was going to play with all of those things when we got home. Then he clammed up in front of the camera. Oh well. Hope you are able to view it. I'm a rookie videoer!
Edited to add: watch the Seth video first. It was supposed to upload as the first video but it didn't, and it takes too long to change it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Amanda - I forgot how much I love your accent :)
accent? what are you talking about? that's how everyone around here sounds. ;)
omg, how cute are they?! Love it!
I understand - people here in Colorado make fun of my Texas accent, which I don't get at all-I don't have an accent :) Y'all is a perfectly good word for most situations.
When I was working full time in Raleigh, one of my bosses used to always comment on my accent. He was from up North, so I told him he was on my turf! I didn't have an accent, he did!
But back at Christmas my dad wanted some book that I had to call and order on the phone from Ft. Worth. The lady who answered the phone had the accent that I remembered, and had forgotten how much I enjoyed it! She was a joy to hear! You teach those Colorado people the proper way to speak! :)
Post a Comment