We try to expose them to other loves, besides NC State! My mom got them a few months ago. I told her to get a 3 & 4 (Ben's bigger) so they could wear them through the fall. Well, we might have to get new ones for the fall! These shirts run really small.
They run really small - Ryan and Luke are already out of their size 3, so their new long sleeve ones are a 4 (different brand than the short sleeved ones) and I think these might actually last for a while.
I am blessed to be a stay at home wife & mother; wife to my wonderful husband and mommy to twin 6-year old boys and a 2.5 year old girl. My boys keep me hopping, and they are sweet big brothers who love their sister dearly.
3 comments:
I love the TCU shirts!
We try to expose them to other loves, besides NC State! My mom got them a few months ago. I told her to get a 3 & 4 (Ben's bigger) so they could wear them through the fall. Well, we might have to get new ones for the fall! These shirts run really small.
They run really small - Ryan and Luke are already out of their size 3, so their new long sleeve ones are a 4 (different brand than the short sleeved ones) and I think these might actually last for a while.
Post a Comment