But I don't think Ben and Seth have ever been lazy. Here are some pictures from a few weeks ago. Do they look lazy to you?
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Recovering from the Lazies
I've had a bad case of the lazies. No real reason, other than the frigid weather we've had here. Cold weather makes me lazy.
But I don't think Ben and Seth have ever been lazy. Here are some pictures from a few weeks ago. Do they look lazy to you?
Seth is wearing a bucket on his head, and Ben is wearing his Mr. Jonathan hat. We have a book about Mr. Jonathan, a fireman. They insist on wearing it backwards. Also Ben has a blanket around his neck. Not sure why.
Running through the kitchen as I was trying to clean up from supper. Their favorite time to run wild is after supper.
But I don't think Ben and Seth have ever been lazy. Here are some pictures from a few weeks ago. Do they look lazy to you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment