Hi. We all have colds, except the husband. Somehow he has escaped it.
Between wiping runny noses and resting a lot, the boys have been playing with their school buses and tool trucks. It's been warm for several days so we are trying to get them outside to run off some energy. Their new favorite thing is to take the outside patio table and put it on the driveway, then ride their firetruck ride-on toys under the "bridge".
I've got some pictures I will try to post this week. I find that when I feel good during the day I do lots of things and then I crash, so I need to work on moderation. Unfortunately my busy-personality doesn't work well with moderation.
Oh, we are getting a free swing set this weekend! Someone we know has one at his rental house and the new renters don't want it. So we are the new owners!! That should be fun for the boys and work for mom & dad (pushing the swings!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment