Most of you probably know that we have had major computer issues lately. About 2 weeks ago our computer's hard drive crashed (it's only 1.5 yrs old, I can't understand this, but I'm moving on). We took it to Best Buy and they got our data off, and they zapped our hard drive so we could start over. I guess. We paid them a bunch of money anyway.
Then we had to order recovery disks because our computer didn't come with the operating system on a disk and I didn't realize we had to make our own.
THEN we had to buy a new hard drive.
It still didn't work. Finally last night husband got it all fixed up. Oh the joy of using my own computer. My parents have graciously loaned us their laptop for a little while, but it's not the same as ours. So yay! Here we are!!
In the midst of all this, the boys are learning and growing, and talking! They talk a lot, especially Ben. About a week or two ago, they started playing in their room. They will take their trucks back to their room and play together for at least 20 minutes, if not more. This is amazing and wonderful. And finally it is paying off to have twins! Built-in playmate!
Have a great day! I have some new pictures to put up later this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment