Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What are the Boys Up To?

Staying busy! With the earlier sunrises, they've also been rising earlier, which means earlier nap, which means earlier bed times!

We've been trying to get outside in the early mornings to play, because it is getting hot very quickly. They love to help me water the flowers.

Potty training is going well. Seth's done great, with only two accidents since we started. Ben is getting better. He is actually beginning to tell us he needs to use the bathroom, as opposed to wetting his pants and just playing in wet pants.

They love books. I finally moved the books to their level where they can reach them. I often find the boys with 4-5 books each, sitting on the floor or in their beds, "reading".

Riding in the stroller is still fun to them. I try to walk several times per week with a neighbor-friend, and the boys often ask if we can ride in the stroller with them!

I'm really enjoying our lazy summer days. It's not lazy in the sense that we sit around the house all day, but lazy in that we don't have many commitments. I like to keep our days free for play time and enjoying time at home!

No comments: