We are back! The cable & internet have been restored at our house, and we are thrilled. I can't tell you how exciting it is to watch NBC Olympics!
During our away time, the boys have shown me just how much they are growing up. Now they can eat yogurt all by themselves, without making a mess. I tried this, probably last year. It didn't go very well. I'll post pictures of it below.
Well after that, you can imagine I went back to mom feeding the yogurt. But lately they've been doing really well with their fork & spoons, so I decided to try it again. And what a difference a year makes!
Ben also knows some of his letters. I was wearing a Race for the Cure t-shirt a few days ago, and Ben pointed out all the E letters and the F. He did this all on his own.
More to come!
PS -- pictures are not posting through blogger right now. i'll try later today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What kind of bike trailer did you get? I'm thinking about getting one for the boys (if i get a bike for my birthday0 Do you like it?
Post a Comment