Yes, I know we have been absent for a while, but we're still here! This is what they have been up to lately:
They just love to chase each other! S will run and hide behind the chair, and B will chase him to find him. Then they laugh and run the other way.
S recently played in the toilet. Husband was washing his hands, and looked over and S was playing in the toilet. He loves to splash water, and that's what he was doing. Husband then washed S's hands and they went into another room!
B has learned to high-five. Although for him, it's more like high 15 or 20, if not more. He learned that in the nursery at church this morning!
New foods: goldfish, apples, eating whole graham crackers! Boys have learned to bite off, not just eating broken-off pieces. And today they drank WATER! Praise God!!! For the longest time they would only drink milk. Not even juice. The ladies in the church nursery always give them a snack of cheerios and water, and usually they don't drink the water. But today S had to finish drinking his water before we could leave! I think he was probably thirsty after running around so much. There were a lot of kids today. So then tonight I had to go to the grocery store (in the RAIN), and husband gave them water with their supper, and they drank it!! I am so happy about this.
They can both walk backwards now.
On a personal note, my mother has fractured her shoulder. This was a few weeks ago. She was taking B upstairs at her house, trying to keep him asleep, and tripped. Not wanting to fall on little B, she turned and landed on her shoulder. So.....my dad's been playing nurse, hairdresser, all kinds of things! At our house, we've been getting back into the swing of things now that summer is over. Our church has just started back with the fall schedule of youth groups, and Sunday School classes. We're going to be busy this year. And our church is taking a break from having a Beth Moore bible study. At first I was soooo very sad. Because this summer, I participated in my first Beth Moore study and OH MY! It was wonderful! I just love her! But we really have too much going on this fall for me to start another study, so hopefully in January when the church offers A Woman's Heart, I will have more room on my plate. Actually, I think I will make room! And of course, college football has started. NC State has had a tough time, but we're still true fans.
Go Pack!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment