Sunday, September 23, 2007

Shoes

The boys got new shoes last week. Blue Keds, just what every little boy needs. I realized their toes were at the end of their summer sandles! Up until then, S was wearing my old shoes,

and B was wearing his Sunday Saddle Oxford Robeez. While those still fit, I really wanted them to have something with a hard bottom. So Keds it is, for now. And they just LOVE their new shoes! B actually said "shzz" while we were talking about his new shoes. I am certain he was saying shoes and knew what he was saying. Afterall, he can point out his shoes, so certainly he can say it!
Speaking of saying, B can offically say "bye bye" now. We got home from the football game yesterday (which was at least 1000 degrees as we were sitting in the DIRECT sun for FOUR hours. I'm not sunburned at all.), and husband's mother was keeping them. She said "did you know B can say bye bye?" Apparently he learned this new trick while I was dying of heat.
Both B & S can point to their head, ears, nose, mouth, tummy, and shoes upon command. They don't always do it, but they are able to do so. And S is continuing to eat with a fork. He doesn't even like to eat with his hands anymore. It does take forever to wait for him to spear a single green bean, but it makes him happy, so we wait. B may never use a fork, that takes much to long to get food to his mouth!
And now it is bedtime for mommy! Sorry for the delay between posts. I'll try to be better.
(okay, I've tried several times to put spaces between these paragraphs, but it doesn't seem to be working. so I'm giving up. sorry if it makes it more difficult to read.)

No comments: