Monday, August 13, 2007

Weekend Fun and Random Pictures

We had a great weekend. The boys spent some time with their grandparents while hubby and I saw a movie. The Bourne Ultimatium. It was great. I highly recommend it. Sunday morning we went to early church and then to brunch with my parents and my dad's first cousin and his wife and daughter. We ate on the waterfront in Beaufort. Beautiful weather, yummy food! Just wonderful all the way around. We got a new family portrait to share:
I think B was trying to say "shoes" this weekend. They both love to wear their shoes. S has learned to crawl onto the couch. He's a climber. They also both ate grapes, blueberries, and oranges for the first time this last week. The first day S liked it all. But the second day he decided he no longer liked blueberries nor grapes. But he will eat other fruits, so I'm thankful for that. (I just realized I included that in Friday's post. Oh well, they say the memory is the first thing to go.)
Here are some random pictures I have taken recently. The pics of them in highchairs were the day they ate their new fruits. And the hair was in the bathtub. It's so funny!



I have to be out of town all week, and the boys are staying with Grandma and Granddaddy. So, enjoy your week. I'll post something over the weekend!

No comments: