Friday, September 11, 2009

Ben's Comments

Ben has had several funny comments lately.

  • When his aunt was reading the "Jesus" book to him (his children's Bible), he wanted to know if Moses and the others wore their sunscreen (pronounced sunscream) when Moses parted the Red Sea. This was right after we had returned from Florida, and the picture in their book shows lots of people standing around the water. I guess Ben thought they were at the beach.

  • There are two boys named Sam in our church. One is 6, the other is 2. To distinguish the two, Ben called them Big Sam and Baby Sam. Well, Baby Sam isn't really a baby anymore. So last night hubby was telling Brian to call Baby Sam "Little" Sam now, because he's not a baby anymore. Ben's response, "he growed up!"

  • This morning both boys were playing with their cars, the matchbox sized cars. Ben had named one God and one Jesus. God was the preacher, and Jesus was something/someone else. I think he was saying "crowd", but I'm not sure.

  • And of course, you probably remember, last month in Maryland Ben wanted to know if Jesus had a telephone.

  • Ben has also decided he wants the baby to be a boy. I asked him, well, what if it's a girl? Will you still love the baby? Ben said no, he would change it to a boy. We'll see how THAT goes!

No comments: