Friday, July 18, 2008

Funny Boys!

Two years old is such a fun and funny age. Yes, they have their moments and tantrums, but they are quite amusing most of the time.

Last the boys were riding their stick horses around, and in a few minutes Seth put his horse in the time out chair. Then he drug up his little child-size card-table-chair and put it in front of the horse. He was sitting in front of the time out chair "talking" to his horse about why horse was in time out!

Then Ben did it. I asked him if the horse was naughty, and he said yes. I asked what did horse do. Ben said: "Horse hit Grandmother." Then he said "na-ee", naughty. And then he sat in his little chair and turned to horse and said "Horse" which was followed by some gibberish that I couldn't understand.

But I did understand that they were mimicking Mommy who puts little boys in time out and then tries to explain to them what they did and why they are in time out.

Funny Boys!!!

No comments: