We've got a new toy.

A bike trailer. They actually love it, even though in this picture they are unhappy. I was trying to get their picture, and they were wanting to get out. Timing.
Anyway, they love it. We get in and ride all over the neighborhood, or until my legs tire-out. The latter comes first. Usually we go early in the mornings, and the boys have their morning snack of apple while riding around. It's got a flag on it, which is probably my favorite part! AND....it can even be used as a stroller! Now, I don't think it's very comfortable for the rider (as a stroller), but we have the availability! It even has a "cargo" section in the back. If we ever get a park in riding distance (I've heard rumors), we could drive over for a picnic, utilizing our cargo area. But, if that rumor ever proves to be true, they will surely be too big to ride in the trailer.
Today is my parents' 37th anniversary. Happy anniversary!

No comments:
Post a Comment