I forget to tell you about the little things. Yes they can count, sometimes, and they do other big things, but sometimes the little things are the best.
They have learned the oven is hot. No matter if it's on or off, they have no idea -- it's always hot in their minds. And if the light is on, they love to move aside the dish towel and look inside. Lately they have started to say "hot" and then blow on the oven door, like they do with their hot food!
A favorite hobby is running naked. S would be thrilled to live in a nudist colony, well, until he figured out mom & dad weren't going to join in! Before bath time S will run and dance around the kitchen completely naked. And he says "naked". B likes it too; I don't want to leave him out.
B has become very independent. When I first started taking them to Community Bible Study (CBS), B would hold my leg and cry -- not wanting me to leave. Today I walked in, and he held to me for just a minute, until he saw the toys on the floor. He promptly sat down, still in his hat and coat, to play, and completely ignored me. Even his "teacher" has commented on it. He also loves to play on the slide.
Clementines have become a new favorite. They call them "oranges", which is almost correct. Anyway, I think if they could have a solely-clementine-diet, they would be thrilled. And today, they ate their "oranges" and sandwich before eating their goldfish (I put everything on their plate at once, usually I give them courses). That's a first, just one of many firsts to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment