Thursday, December 13, 2007

My Child Looks Like Hitler

S has a "Hitler mustache". He fell on Monday afternoon, nose first into the driveway. It bled just a little, but the aftermath is much worse. It looks pretty bad, but it does not seem to bother him!

Can't leave B out, even though he was running away from me!

The boys went to their first funeral on Wednesday. I had a great uncle to pass away (it was expected), and I took them with me. They weren't able to sit through the service, so we had to go into another room. But oh did they have fun at the cemetery! They ran all over that place!




And on Tuesday afternoon we played in the back yard. I raked up the pine straw while they rode their tractors, pushed their firetruck and Thomas, played with pine straw and leaves, and ate dirt. I tried to discourage the latter, but it didn't seem to do much good. They had a lot of fun, and got very dirty. I had to strip them down to a diaper outside before I'd let them in the house. Then it was straight to the bath!



We have had lots of fun this week. And it's not over yet!



The car pictures are from this morning. They like to roll cars in the kitchen.

No comments: